1. Controversial Zakir Naik pointed remarks about Chinese M’sians
remarks made in Kelantan last Thurs
he commented Hindu M’sians trust Indian govt more than Dr M
Zakir remarks about Chinese M’sians
“Malaysia became fully Muslim.
Then you have Chinese coming, Indians coming, British coming.
They are our new guests. (OSTB : “Our” new guests?)
“You know someone called me a guest.
- So I said, before me, the Chinese were the guests.
- If you want the new guest to go first, ask the old guest to go back.
- “The Chinese aren’t born here, most of them.
Maybe the new generations, yes.
Zakir wanted in India on money-laundering charges.
Dr Mahathir said Malaysia welcomes other countries to accept Zakir
Saudi Arabia had granted citizenship to Zakir.
2. Rais Yatim wants Zakir Naik the “instigator” to balik India
Rais Yatim says Zakir unsettled Hindus in Malaysia with comments belittling them
ZAKIR Naik must be sent back to India, said former minister Rais Yatim
He has stirred up controversies in Malaysia and disrupted harmony between races
3. Two Ministers have told Dr M that Zakir must go.
TWO ministers told Dr M controversial Zakir should no longer be allowed to stay
following remarks on Hindu community
Kula and Gobind raised Zakir’s controversial remarks at today’s cabinet meeting
4. Two DAP, one PKR minister raised Zakir’s issue in cabinet today
our position : action must be taken
Zakir should no longer remain in M’ysia
concerns raised by many over his inflammatory speeches and statements
Zakir: You want me to leave, then ask Chinese to go back too
During same event, Zakir said if he is to be sent out, so should the Chinese who are “old guests” in Malaysia.
Mahathir open to sending Zakir to country willing to accept him