- Azmin is not “so stupid” to be embroiled in a sex scandal, says Dr Mahathir
- PM believed certain quarters deliberate attempts to affect Azmin’s future
- I don’t think he is so stupid to do that and get caught in a picture
- “I think somebody is out to bring him down,” he said
My comments :
I believe Dr Mahathir was replying to Kadir Jasin’s comments about the sex video.
So let us see what Kadir has written. My comments in blue.
The following is my stand and my views on the Sandakan video:
1. a test to promise of PH government to be open, transparent, accountable
(OSTB : What Kadir means is this is not happening. Look at the ‘buying out the toll operators’ deal. That does not sound very honest. Is that price justifiable? Just early Christmas for the toll companies. The public? The public has to pay ‘congestion’ charges !!)
2. It is a test of professionalism, independence, impartiality of (PDRM) under new IGP
(OSTB : Kadir is hinting to the IGP to be professional. I have faith in the new IGP. But that is not enough. He must be respected and allowed to do his job without interference.)
3. a test of promise by PH to respect rule of law and uphold Constitution
(OSTB : Again Kadir is actually implying that the PH may not be respecting the rule of law. I think the wives of Pastor Koh and Amri Che Mat will agree).
4. test of PH leadership to stay above fray and put country above personal likes
(OSTB : This is a teguran from Kadir to PH leaders – DO NOT put your personal likes / dislikes above the interests of the country. Since the topic is still that sex video, obviously this is aimed at Dr Mahathir and Azmin. It cannot be aimed at Mat Sabu or Theresa Kok.)
5. test of the humanity, humility, morality, dignity of PH leaders
(OSTB : Again Kadir cannot be targeting this at Yeo Bee Yin, Salahuddin Ayob, Lim Guan Eng or Saifuddin Abdullah who have nothing to do with the sex video. This comment is obviously targeted at Azmin Ali and Dr Mahathir. They have both been making all the defensive statements over that sex video. Kadir is really saying it is a test of the humanity, humility, morality, dignity of both Azmin and Dr Mahathir.)
6. The question that every PH leader must ask is, do I use my party and my government position to shield me from my wrongdoing or I shield my party and my government from shame by doing the right thing?
(OSTB : Here “doing the right thing” really means Azmin should just resign and be gone. Over this sex video affair Kadir should stop beating around the bush and just address Azmin directly. Dato, when you keep mentioning ” every PH leader”, you are tarnishing all of them over the sex video. That is not fair. Only Azmin is directly linked with this video controversy. So you should address your points directly at Azmin. Pasal apa pula semua kerbau terpaksa terpalit? Kerbau yang mandi lumpur se ekor sahaja.)UK Minister, Andrew Griffiths, resigned over sex messages
- Canada Minister Jim Wilson, resigned over sexual misconduct allegations
- Lord Prufumo, sacked and jailed for affair with call girl
(OSTB : Here Kadir is giving enough examples of Ministers who resigned over allegations of sexual misconduct. This is a huge pointer to Tun Dr Mahathir and Azmin Ali that “doing the right thing” means Azmin should just resign and be gone.)
Well, officially Kadir works for Tun Dr Mahathir.
Kadir is certainly in the Mahathir camp.
First off it would appear that Azmin is being rescued from the wolves.
I think Azmin is being taken up to the 88th floor of the Petronas Towers.
That is 1,230 feet above the ground.
That other fellow how?
Sudah lupa ke?
So far no case.