I would assume that the proper practise would be along with recalling our own ambassador from North Korea, all Malaysians should have been asked to leave the psycho country first, for their safety. We all know that North Korea is in a mad state of affairs, led by a lunatic with a really stupid haircut.
Instead we kicked out the North Korean ambassador and now the North Koreans are holding about 11 Malaysians hostage.
This is stupidity at its extreme – it is directly endangering the lives of Malaysians. Now we are scrambling around, making phone calls to China trying to get help to release the Malaysians.
We have prevented all North Koreans here from leaving Malaysia but psycho North Korea does not care. After this thing is resolved, all the North Koreans here who return to their country may even be executed by firing squad – as traitors who embarrassed their country. I think some of them will be asking for political asylum in Malaysia, they will not want to go home. Just wait and see. Theirs is a really mad country.
Why do we extend friendship to all the pariahs, all the riff raffs, all the terrorists and all the psychos in the world? Why do we even have the North Korean embassy here in Kuala Lumpur.
The Americans wanted a “back channel” to discuss things secretly with the North Koreans, ok fine. Just ask them to rent rooms at Happy Weekend Hotel in Petaling Street. Ask the Americans to pay. There is no need to allow the North Koreans an embassy here.
I have said this before and I will say it again – so many terrorists, misfits, fugitives, riff raff and highly undesirable people are allowed into this country. North Koreans and now Zakir Naik. Here is something I received from an outfit called Global GE.
It sounds like they have been reading my Blog as wel:
1. “Since the late 1960s and 1970s, many leaders of the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) and the Pattani United Liberation Organization have lived openly in Malaysia.
2. The MNLF, for a short period, even had a training camp in Sabah in the early 1970s. Many other groups operating in Mindanao have links to Sabah and many of their leaders even carry Malaysian identity cards.
3. Muslim separatists in Southern Thailand have always found sanctuary in the four northern Malay states. It is not uncommon for some members of the Malay community in Pattani to hold a Malaysian identity card in addition to Thai citizenship.
In fact, one of the Pattani separatist leaders, who headed an outfit called Bersatu, was a lecturer at the International Islamic University in Gombak, Malaysia. When Wan Abdul Kadir Che Wan was exposed by the media in 2004, the university claimed they did not know his true identity. This was despite the fact that he was in regular contact with Malaysian security services who were acting as peace mediators in Southern Thailand.
4. Since the 1990s the operational headquarters of the Free Aceh Movement (Gerakan Aceh Merdeka or GAM) was based in Kedah. In 2000, an Acehnese separatist leader, Teuku Don Zulfahri, was shot dead in Kuala Lumpur while having lunch. (My comments : He was shot dead somewhere in Ampang.)
The leadership moved back to Aceh after peace was established due to the new political environment created by the tsunami in December 2004. There are still family ties between the factions in Aceh and Malaysia.
5. In more recent times, in the 1980s and 1990s, Abu Bakar Bashir, the spiritual head of Jemaah Islamiyah lived openly in Johor for 17 years after the Suharto regime went after him.
Bashir was not only a Malaysian permanent resident but he helped establish a religious school in Malaysia and hosted other Indonesian militants who were wanted by the Indonesian government.
From GE Global
My comments : Kenapa lah bodoh sangat hulur tangan nak cuci bontot orang lain?
Abu Bakar Bashir is a terrorist mentor. People who attended Abu Bakar Bashir’s kuliah are now even wanted by Ayub Khan our Counter Terrorism expert in Bukit Aman. Bashir’s students have all become terrorists. Abu Bakar Bashir himself is now inside prison.
Isnt this kerja bodoh bahalol – Brader Anwar gave Abu Bakar Bashir PR status – exactly how you are now giving Zakir Naik PR status. One of the ISIS fellows who killed 20 people in Dhaka put on his Facebook that he followed Zakir Naik’s speeches.
Brader Anwar also gave Nur Misuari financial support and other backing. Now Nur Misuari is part of the black hand behind the Abu Sayyaf attacks against Malaysia.
Kabilah DNA bahalol sungguh. Their stupidity seems just endless. It goes on and on.
Now we are at the mercy of China – to get our 11 Malaysians out of North Korea.