By now, it is clear to every Malaysian and many others around the world too, that Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak and Rosmah are the main persons who plotted the $42 billion rape of 1MDB.
To this must be added $4 billion borrowed from KWAP and parked under SRC, which like 1MDB, is a 100% Ministry of Finance (MoF) owned company. Najib is also our Finance Minister under whom the MOF operates. Najib and the MoF have refused to make public exactly how and in what SRC’s $4 billion was invested in, and have hidden behind the OSA (Official Secrets Act).
In their fraud, crime, looting and plundering spree, the Najibs were aided and abetted by many traitors – 1MDB’s Chairman, Board of Directors and top executives like ex-CEO Shahrol Azral Ibrahim Halmi, Tan Sri Ismee Ismail, Jho Low, Riza Aziz, MoF Chief Secretary Dr.Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah, Chief Secretary to the Government Dr.Ali Hamsa, top bankers and lawyers. They are also responsible for one of the biggest fraud cover-ups in world history.
Between 2011-2013, some $4.2 billion was siphoned from 1MDB and SRC into Najib’s personal bank account with AMMB. BNM Governor Yeti Akhtar Aziz knew about it and did nothing to expose blatant criminality including global money-laundering by Najib.
Najib incredibly claimed “I did not personally benefit” from the $4.2 billion.
The truth has been exposed by the WSJ and Sarawak Report and many leading newspapers in the world. Najib used the $4.2 billion to line his and Rosmah’s pockets and to get himself re-elected as prime minister. His UMNO/BN pipped the Opposition to win the 2013 General Election by massive rigging of the electoral process and bribery.
There are serious questions, satisfactory answers to which have not been given by Najib:
1. By what right was Roshmah given the authority to spend more than $3.8 million for Chanel products and Italian jewellery from public funds?
2. Ditto on nearly $500,000 on cars for Najib’s son Nor Ashman.
3. Najib claimed Solar Shine, headed by his ex-aide, was authorized to spend $172 million on food parcels, cash handouts, stationery etc. Really? Public money can be used for UMNO election campaigns and expenses? Where are the audited accounts and how much was Solar Shine paid for its “work”?
4. Local fabric company Jakel claimed it supplied clothes worth $54.88 million to the poor and needy. Proof? What was Jakel’s profit?
5. Of the $4.2 billion, it has been confirmed that $2 billion was transferred by Najib to the Singapore bank account of an off-shore company, Tanore, controlled by his partner-in-crime Jho Low. Again, Najib has yet to explain what has happened to this money!
6. Much of what the $4.2 billion was spent on is still a big mystery!
RIZA DARES TO SAY: US$377 MIL WAS ‘GIFT’ FROM ARABS
$952 million of 1MDB funds were also fraudulently diverted by Najib and Rosmah to their son Riza Aziz. Much of that was used to buy upmarket condos and works of art in London, New York etc. Some of it was also used to finance Riza’s Red Granite Picture’s movie ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Riza claimed that $377 million of it was a “no strings attached gift” from Abu Dhabi Arabs. (In the same way that Najib lied $2.6 billion in his bank account was a “donation” from member(s) of the Saudi Arabia Royal family).
Do remember too that Asia Sentinel has printed it in black and white that three murders – Altantuya, Najadi, Morais – revolve around Najib.
In recent days and months, arm-chair economists and campaigners for clean elections have argued somewhat naively and misguidedly, that perhaps with a not so united Opposition, we might as well settle for another four years under Najib.
Let me put it this way:
I would rather have Hitler, Stalin or Mao than Najib for one day more!