I received this via WhatsApp last nite. It is inside information. It comes from a close friend of Najib. Actually he is more than that but I am not allowed to say. Identity cannot be divulged. It was sent to three of us. I hoped to get an exclusive or be the first to upload this. But Jebat Must Die has already uploaded it on his Blog.
The WhatsApp also said, “This fella (the Deep Throat) has the respect and support of many ex and retired top civil servants. Their idea is to let the PM know that his close friends are concerned about his health, physically and mentally and its time to let go. Do that exit strategy and get out while you can, they are begging him. “
This is really explosive. Here it is:
Finding Najib a workable and peaceful exit
1. There seems to be no end to it for Najib and the country, one crisis after another, the latest being the infighting in FELDA. It would seem more and more negative information is coming out which may implicate him, especially on the 1MDB saga, which the DOJ in the US (and perhaps in other countries too) is expected to pursue criminal proceedings against people close to him.
2. It does not matter who is right or wrong anymore, the country is heading towards a terrible economic slowdown and a major social political confrontation, which would benefit no one. The race/religious politics is going to complicate things more and make it easy for innocent people to suffer from violence and collateral damage. Past experiences from other countries suggest that a violent upheaval seeking vengeance and retribution may not be a sustainable answer and may bring more instability, which the country can ill-afford at this time.
3. A recent secret poll on the outcome of the next general election suggested that BN might lose badly. For example, it predicted that BN would only win in 3 states – Sarawak, Terengganu and Pahang.
4. Najib has implied openly on 8 June 2017 that he is facing much stress as the PM and he was not getting enough sleep, which would definitely have an adverse and severe effect on his health and well-being.
5. Najib must accept that enough is enough. The sooner the better for him and the country, before the situation gets out of control. Time and his health are not on his side as the deadline (August 2018) for the election draws closer. What if the secret poll is right and the tide turns against BN, by then and whatever “Plan B” he may have, may not work anymore? He is still in a good position to negotiate a workable and peaceful exit to save himself and his family and also to preserve whatever legacy that is left of his great father.
6. The whole world and the country is watching his every move closely and it is time that he must demonstrate responsibility, leadership, humility and common sense for the sake of the country and the safety of him and his family.
7. It may be now or never as history may also judge him harshly if he does not do the right things now and he ends up as the loser in the end.
8. There is a wise saying – “Always have a successful exit than a favourable entrance. Because what matters is not being clapped when we arrived, but being remembered when we leave.”
My comments : My view is if Najib loses the elections, he will be arrested within say one week of the elections. Maximum say two weeks. And it is the SPRM that will arrest him.
By the way have you all been reading about Ops Gopi in Melaka? Will come to that shortly.
I digress. In 2013, the BN received only 48% of the popular vote. There is no chance at all for the BN to increase their portion of the popular vote.
It will NOT be impossible for the BN to lose say another 3% of the popular vote. This means the BN only gets 45% of the popular vote and the Opposition gets 55%. This is a very high probability. In such event, no matter how the gerrymandering is done the BN will lose the elections. Even if they redraw a constituency around Najib and Rosmah’s butts, they are going to lose.
The message above appears genuine. Their own poll shows that the BN can only win in S’wak, Tgganu and Pahang.
But the BN in Sarawak will not support the BN in “Malaya”. Sarawak BN will support anyone who will give S’wak a better deal. Sarawak first. Malaya second. So actually UMNO can kiss S’wak BN goodbye as well.
I really dont believe that the UMNO fellas are all that stupid. They must see clear as daylight by now that it will be suicidal for UMNO to go to the polls with Najib at the head. There is no way they are going to win.
UMNO has to organise a “palace coup” now itself. Ask Najib to step down and appoint a new person to lead. Zahid Hamidi is certainly out of the question. The next in line is Hishamuddin Hussein.
If they wait any longer, it may be too late even for Hisham Hussein.