UNTUK JADI KAYA KITA MESTI MEMPERMUDAHKAN URUSAN BAGI ORANG YANG TAHU MENGURUS
- 118 employees of steel factory Gebeng suddenly laid off
- include locals who worked in factory 15 to 20 years.
- Initially, 39 employees laid off.
- Then, 56 employees given leave notice.
- Finally, 23 laid off.
- — mD
My comments : It is really not difficult to become rich.
1. Working hard is a must.
2. Earning people’s trust is a must.
(Why else would you keep buying Toyota? Or an Apple I Phone?)
3. Making other people’s lives easy is also a must.
It is the job of government to make sure that those businessmen, those industries, those factories, those businesses that can :
1. work hard in their businesses
2. produce products and services that are useful and trusted by human beings
3. make life easy for the human race
are given all the support and encouragement to do what they want to do.
The results will be :
- useful products and services made available in the economy
- sales, revenues, profits for the economy to grow
- salaries, wages, job security for the people
- corporate taxes, income tax revenues for the government
I learnt this when I was doing my Masters in Rocket Science at Cape Canaveral in Florida all those years ago.