NAJIB HAS BLUNDERED BADLY – MACC SEX SCANDAL EXPLODES BEYOND POINT OF RETURN: LATEST VIDEO SHOWING HOTEL ROOM WITH UNMADE BED, WITH INTIMATE SEX SCENES TO COME NEXT, GOES VIRAL

ANOTHER video clip has emerged last night, widening the accusations against Malaysia’s anti-graft chief Dzulkifli Ahmad of abusing government funds and warning top civil servant Ali Hamsa from covering up the scandal.

The 57-second clip on the YouTube video-sharing site under the Jejak Dua Belas account showed a closed-circuit television view of a hotel room with an unmade bed, threatening to reveal the entire clip if thorough investigations are not done over an alleged sex scandal involving the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief and a married woman.

This is the third video clip against Dzulkifli although the earlier clips on YouTube have been removed days after being added two weeks ago.

The latest clip starts off with asking if whether it was corruption for Dzulkifli to attend a conference in Hong Kong using air tickets paid by the government but skipping the event.

Hong Kong hosted the Asian Legal Business (ALB) Anti-Corruption Forum 2017 on March 23 – an annual event attended by government officials and lawyers in the region.

It is not immediately known if Dzulkifli attended the event despite suggestions in the video clip that the government had sent him there.  

It then showed a hotel room with an unmade bed, with a caption saying the entire goings-on in the room would be revealed if thorough investigations are not forthcoming.

The video ends with a warning to Ali, the chief secretary to the government, not to protect Dzulkifli in order to save himself, an issue that was also mentioned in the last clip uploaded on October 18.

RELATED STORY: NAJIB TO CLOSE BOTH EYES ON MACC CHIEF’S SEX SCANDAL: PUAD GIVES THE GAME AWAY – ‘VIDEO OF ILLICIT AFFAIR RELEASED TO STOP PROBES ON GRAFT CASES’

The last video showed a man who resembles Dzulkifli and the married woman holding hands and going into a restaurant in Bali last July.

The one minute, 40 seconds video was uploaded on YouTube with links to a blog containing posts with accusations of a top Umno leader orchestrating a cover-up of the MACC chief commissioner’s extramarital affair.

In the video, “Dzulkifli” is holding hands with the woman while coming out of a hotel in Bali. The video was then repeated in slow-motion. Another clip showed the couple in a restaurant.

The remainder of the video showed the room where Dzulkifli allegedly stayed while in Bali last July and a clip of his assistant bringing out luggage.

Previous clips have shown flight tickets, hotel registration papers and other pictures of the couple in Bali and luggage being carted out of a hotel.

Dzulkifli finally addressed rumours of his alleged affair last month, linking the claims to “dirty and disgusting attacks” by unnamed people.

Pro-government critics and newspapers have accused the opposition and gambling syndicates of being behind the videos and drive to get Dzulkifli out of MACC.

But the MACC chief did not directly confirm nor deny the alleged affair with the woman, said to be a legal manager in a government-linked firm. She and her husband divorced last month and has denied the affair.

 

The YouTube site containing the video clip also led to a blog with posts on the alleged affair. One of the posts accused a top Umno leader of leading a cover-up in order to conceal his own graft case.

One post also contained allegations of a concerted campaign by Umno leaders with the MACC chief against Parti Warisan Sabah leader Shafie Apdal, claiming that several of those arrested in a swoop recently were held in hotel rooms and coerced into confessing to corrupt activities.

Another Umno leader allegedly gave a RM10 million bribe to bring down Shafie, said another post.

The blog has since been removed from the Google-owned blogging site blogspot.com.

Police have started investigations into the videos uploaded last month after a sales executive lodged a report on the first video clip early last month.

Inspector-General of Police Mohamad Fuzi Harun said investigations into the case centred around allegedly enticing a married woman with the intent of having illicit intercourse.

Those found guilty face up to two years’ jail, a fine, or both.

The Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) has also set up a task force over the matter, as Dzulkfili was seconded from there to head the MACC in August 2016.

– https://www.themalaysianinsight.com

.