MAN FROM IPOH GETS MANHOOD STUCK IN CHAIR, FIRE & RESCUE TEAM CALLED IN

IPOH – An 80-year-old man had to endure one hour of pain when his private parts became stuck to a plastic chair at his home in Kampung Baru Simpang Jalong, Sungai Siput this evening.

Sungai Siput Fire and Rescue Department spokesman said they were alerted of the incident at 6.43pm.

“He could not free his privates. We had to use a special equipment to cut the chair and free the victim’s private parts.

“The victim, however, did not sustain any serious injury and was given immediate check-up by a team of Emergency Medical Response Service (EMRS) at the scene.” he added.

– NST

.