EVEN FROM INDIA, NAJIB SHOOTS DOWN ‘TEAM B’ ATTEMPT TO EMBARRASS HIM: NAZRI-DR M’S 1MDB DEBATE OFF AGAIN AFTER COPS REVOKE PERMIT

PETALING JAYA: The debate between Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz and Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad that was given the go-ahead by authorities has now been cancelled.

Karangkraf chairman Datuk Hussamuddin Yaacub the said permit initially granted for the event in Shah Alam on April 7 had been revoked.

“On Friday morning, we received a call from the council that the permit had been approved and that we could pick it up.

“We picked it up yesterday, but this evening at around 6pm we were informed that the permit has been cancelled,” he said on Saturday.

RELATED STORY:  WITH ‘CAT’ NAJIB AWAY IN INDIA, ‘MOUSE’ ZAHID COMES OUT TO PLAY: COPS GIVE NAZRI-DR M’S 1MDB DEBATE THE NOD

-ANN